The Top 6 Styling Tools For Your Hair By The Styling Stable Call Us On 07 4789 2292
Your hair needs special care for super styling. Take a look at our tried and true tools for manageable locks. You may be surprised!
– Wide-toothed comb – For textured hair, this is your friend! Because the teeth are wide, it gives your hair space to glide through without causing tangles. Apply your conditioner and then detangle.
– Denman Brush – Whether you use it to define your hairstyle or to clump them after applying gel, every hair thickness and texture can find a brush that works best for them.
– Micro-fiber towels – Regular towels can roughen up hair, creating frizz. Opt for micro-fiber. These are smooth-surfaced, absorbent towels specifically designed for fragile hair. They reduce drying time as well.
– Satin pillow – Not only lovely to sleep on, satin pillows actually cause less damage to fragile locks than regular pillows, reducing the dreaded frizz factor.
– Shower cap – When you deep condition your hair use a plastic shower cap. The heat from your body will let the product penetrate more deeply into your hair.
Diffuser – Attach it to an ionic hair dryer for faster drying. The diffuser allows heat to gently dry fragile locks.