We are a Covid Safe salon. The health and safety of our team, our clients and the wider community is our top priority. We are doing our part to keep the people we love safe, and minimising the risks by introducing extra hygiene practices and by following the recommendations of the Australian Government.
Covid Cancellation Policy
If you have been in contact with someone who is suspected of having Covid-19, OR are unwell with fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or have difficulty breathing, we require that you inform us, as we will need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Please note: this policy is enforced. If you arrive to your appointment displaying any of the above symptoms, we will not be able to perform your service until a later date, and we will be asking you to reschedule for when you are well.
Covid Safe Practices at The Styling Stable
- Our entire team have completed the mandatory Covid Safe course for the hair and beauty industry as well as the Infection Control for Covid-19 course.
- Our salon has completed the Queensland Governments Covid Safe Checklist.
- All staff at The Styling Stable are following good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing.
- All our stations and basins, along with our front desk and other common areas of the salon are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after every client.
- Numbers are strictly limited in our salon. We allow a maximum of 8 clients in the salon at any one time. To help us stay compliant, please ensure that you come to your appointment on your own during times of this pandemic (please leave children, partners and friends at home).
- Hand sanitiser is available to everyone on arrival and to use during your visit to the salon.
- To ensure we are complying with the Governments social distancing guidelines, we have positioned all of our cutting stations at least 1.5 metres apart.
- We have discontinued the use of our middle shampoo basin, to ensure that our clients remain 1.5 metres apart even while having their hair shampooed or their colour rinsed out.
- We have removed all but one chair in our waiting area to ensure social distancing is maintained at all times.